Monday, May 28, 2007

Winding down

Wow, it's been a long time since this space was updated, and for that I apologize. We had our last meeting on May 6th and will be taking a rest for the summer. However, I've been getting a couple of requests for at least one fun summer activity, so watch this space and check your emails!

We'll be starting up again on Monday, September 10th. In addition to our usual Monday dinner get-togethers, we'll be featuring some irregularly scheduled special events like Cafe Church, a service project or two, and monthly Eucharists with a focus on the young adult experience.

Watch for me, your Older Person Chaplain, during orientation, as I prowl the campus in collar and sunblock while looking for new students to join in the fun. I'll also be keeping "office hours" at the Overlook and Wolf Pack Cafe, days and times to be determined. Come join me for a cup of coffee and a chat.

Have a fun, productive, and blessed summer!

Peace,
Karen+

No comments: